Prosvita Sand Project
For more project information and recent updates, go to www.amisilica.com
The Prosvita Sand Project (formerly called the Duvernay Sand Project) is strategically located in Northeastern Alberta near the Duvernay Basin with rail and road access to markets. The project will offer a Canadian-based solution with comparable premium quality sand and reduced transportation costs versus a US-sourced product. This is a win-win for the Canadian market in the face of dwindling global silica sand supply.
- Agreement with Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. (Al-Pac) for repurposing treated waste water for project
- Front-End Engineering and Development (FEED) complete
- Acquired 100% Interest in the Prosvita Sand Resources
- Announced filing of regulatory application with Alberta Environment & Parks
- Whitetail sand resource holding provides 12 million tonnes of premium domestic sand